Georgian nonprofit organization primarily addressing the issues of sustainable urban development:
- Delivering urban studies (planning & development)
- Contributing to the improvement of quality of life
- Introducing leading international experience in the related fields.
Improving quality of life in Georgian settlements through the sustainable development approaches.
Solving fundamental issues of strategic development in the settlements of Georgia by applying:
- Sustainable development & planning principles;
- Citizen participation & Public-Private Partnership;
- Leading international experience & innovative approaches.
- Running awareness raising campaigns;
- Delivering comprehensive analytical reports;
- Conducting researches, introducing ratings and forecasts;
- Establishing coordination center to address top challenges;
- Seeking solutions and implementation mechanisms to face the challenges of sustainable development;
- Delivering training programs and professional courses for focus groups, incl. Self-Government employees and newbie.
- Introducing leading international experience;
- Supporting strategic planning processes in Georgian settlements;
- Supporting effective performance of Self-Governing bodies towards sustainable development;
- Raising awareness of citizens and public entities in charge for sustainable development and planning;
- Contributing to the strategic problem solution through the participatory process es, by engaging citizens, self- governments and business sector;
- Strengthening professional skills of related civil servants in the fields of spatial planning, urban develop ment and city planning;
- Supporting the Processes of spatial planning, urban development, city planning and related developments in Georgia.